Friday, October 22, 2010

One month anniversary:)

So its been one whole month. You know, its true. Time goes quickly when you are having fun. Like take July. That month slowly crawled by as it was not fun. But this month went zoom! I really am blessed to be married to this gem of a man-no, REALLY! He is so good to me and kind to all mankind really. He is so patient, hard working, fun, up for new adventures, thoughtful, etc, etc, etc. I cant do his true goodness justice with mere words. He is my example and I want to always be a better person because of him. Please note, we are human and have normal little disagreements and I'm not living in some newly wed bubble. I just have a true appreciation for this good man that is my beloved husband:) We have lovely date plans today and I'm VERY excited to spend quality fun time with him:) We have a date night once a week but this one will be a bit special. As a side note, last week was our free date night. Every second week we do something fun that doesnt cost money. Anyways, we went for a two hour walk along Sea point and we sure did hold hands the whole time. It was so fun to just chat, be silly, make jokes, tell stories. Free dates are fun dates too. I'm excited to go out for ostrich ribs tonight tho! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...congrats! Sounds like you guys are enjoying newly wed bliss as you should :)

    ReplyDelete